Mauritius, a paradisiac island where you will be able to make your dreams of observing dolphins in their natural environment comes true. Dolswim can make this dream even more beautiful. Dolswim makes it possible for you to swim with the dolphins and under the supervision of professionals. Swim with the dolphins, will be done in the largest respect of these splendid marine mammals, their environment and their daily living habits.
Dolphins, whale encounter & snorkeling on the west coast of Mauritius
For nature lovers and those who particularly love the sea, Dolswim offers even more. What will you say of a visit of the whales? We have the chance to have also these majestic mammals along the West coast of Mauritius and can thus go to visit Introducing a new approach to Big Game fishing in group or with the whole family.
Dolswim will make your dream come true, Dolphin and Whales encounter with the possibility to swim with the dolphins under the supervision of professionals.The Swim with the dolphins, will be done in the largest respect of these splendid marine mammals, their environment, their daily living habits as well as the “regulators” Guideline for safety of both animals and clients.
Once you get on board of any of our boats, our skippers will do a briefing on the experience you are going to live.
• The briefing will also include such aspects as:
• Type of Dolphins that you will encounter
• Their habits
• Guidelines for Sustainable Dolphin Watching
• Security Measures on our Boats
• Swimming Procedures
• Then you will be out for 2hrs30mins in the open sea
Note: Dolswim gives a guarantee of 90% that you will see the Dolphins but if that is not the case, there will be no cash refund but instead a 2nd outing will be offered on our boat free of charge.
Discover the magnificent mammals that are the Whales.
• Whales watching is a different and more difficult outing as you will have to go further out to sea and will depend a lot on weather and sea conditions. If the sea is rough, it will be more difficult to see the whales
• Two different types of whales can be seen on the Mauritian coast:
• (1) Humpback whales in winter (July – Sep/ Oct)
• (2) Sperm Whales which are considered as resident on the west coast of Mauritius
Note: Dolswim gives a guarantee of 60% that you will see the Whales but if that is not the case, there will be no cash refund as the costs for such outings are too high in terms of fuel used.
Blue Quest Discovery & Big Game Fishing
“The blue journey” by Blue Quest is a series of excursions which mix fun, adventure, nature & discovery. A new way of enjoying the best of the West Coast of Mauritius, with great comfort and outstanding service.
You will be welcomed on board our boats, on an exclusive tour or shared outing, by our professional crew to explore our marine life where you will discover the dolphins, whales, turtles, birds of sea, corals and tropical fish.
Introducing a new approach to Big Game fishing in group or with the whole family.
Our 50ft boat is one of the biggest on the west coast and gives us the opportunity to offer a better comfort and service to our clients.