Session at 11h15 (Duration of 2h30 mins)
Operational on: Mon-Tue & Thu-Fri
In the heart of a 12 hectares of tropical forest, Parc Aventure Chamarel offers thrilling activities which consists of walking on overhead ropes, Nepalese bridges, nets, Ziplines, etc… with 2 different course;
Mille-feuilles course: Botanical stroll along footbridges through the treetops… Approximately 1 hour duration.
Adventure course: Ziplines, nets, beams; double tyroleans… these technical obstacles represent more serious business… Approximately 1hr30mins duration.
Regardless of athletic ability or age, you can roam from trees to trees, and path to path, attached to a lifeline (safety equipment). In order to fully enjoy the site’s fabulous views, kiosks have been placed overlooking the Chamarel valley, the Black River peak…
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance at the Casela World of Adventures and; Tubby Slide, Tubby Jumb, 3D interactive map, walk thru the aviary, Safari photo, big cats viewing, Giraffe viewing, kid’s playground and petting farm
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Drinks & Beverages
- Russian, English, German & Chinese guide available on request
- Bookings need to be made at least 72 hours in advance
- Pick-up times vary depending on hotel location
To queue up for safari photo, big cats viewing and giraffe viewing